The Online Course
You’ll learn how to write effective job ads. Job ads that stand out because they’re more interesting to read and therefore more likely to get responded to by the right people.
This pre-recorded course takes around 3 hours to complete and you’ll have access for 30 days.
The cost per person is £330.
All prices include sales tax.
What’s in it?
10 chapters containing 38 bitesize lessons made up of text, videos, downloads, activities and quizzes = about 3 hours of learning.
- What’s in this course?
- How the course works
- Before you start
Putting job advertising into context
- History of job advertising
- Trends in job advertising
- Do candidates search online for jobs?
- Where most job ads go wrong
- Job ads & job descriptions (FREE PREVIEW)
- Identifying key facts
- Which facts to include
- Self-assessment: Putting job advertising into context
Putting yourself in the reader’s shoes
- See things from your reader’s point of view
- Why people leave jobs: The Tegze study
- Tegze: Interpreting the results
- Where people read ads
- Self-assessment: Putting yourself in the reader’s shoes
4-step formula for writing effective ads
- Introducing AIDA
- Self-assessment: Four-step formula for writing effective ads
- Grabbing attention
- What is a headline?
- Writing headlines that stand out
- Headline-writing techniques
- Structure of your ad
- How people read online
- Keeping people’s interest
- Self-assessment: Maintaining interest
- Using support language
- Facts and stories
- Turning features into benefits
- Self-assessment: Generating desire
- Call to action
- Where the CTA goes wrong
- Sample ad
Trends in copywriting
- Openness, honesty and transparency
- Copywriting advice
- Using your new skills
- How did you get on?
All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone and high-speed internet access.
This is designed to be a self-contained online course. However, if you have any questions or need any help, please email email@example.com
You can pay in your own currency using PayPal or your credit/debit card. The fee includes VAT or whatever sales tax applies in your country.
If your company process requires an invoice in advance of payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you work through the entire course and you’re not satisfied, please let us know within 30 days of signing up. Email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do for you.